*Click image for better quality photos*
1. Possibly the Nymph of Lipotactes maculates. ID suggested by Ming Kai Tan.
1) Oh, did I say I met Ultraman too that night? Thank you, Manoj, for the find. ;)
2) What a handsome fungus weevil (Anthribidae).
3) Record shot in its natural environment.
4) Hurray for lightweight mirrorless system! I was bending like a contortionist and cannot imagine holding that pose with anything heavier around my neck.
5) Oh, I almost forgot! Meet Hello Kitty, the Cat(erpillar).
6) I am not too sure of the ID. Any experts who can provide assistance?
7) The caterpillar attempting to look like a twig in order to fool me.
8) Look away, avoid eye-contact!
|Meet my macro family - Manoj (centre), Raz (right). Interested to join us in our future sessions? Leave me a msg! :)|